We walk about 2,000 steps in everyday activity.
2,000 steps is roughly a mile.
But do you use efficient movement when you are walking that mile?
Are you balanced and working with your centre of gravity when in motion?
For most of us the answer is probably not.
So join my Level 2 workshop using The Alexander Technique
In this 3 hour workshop we will look at:
- How to stabilise and balance the pelvis in movement
- Ankles and their importance for balance and movement
- Feet – In particular the “gait” or walking cycle
- How to be more mindful of yourself when walking
- And of course, we will recap and build on the elements learned in the Level 1 course
Being more balanced will reduce strain on your joints, creating less wear and tear.
Being more body aware and working with the design of your body will enable easier movement and less discomfort.
The knock-on effect of being more balanced and more co-ordinated in everyday activity is improved performance in your exercise and leisure activities. Win, Win!
Make those first 2,000 steps of the day a pleasure not a chore!
Course Date – Saturday 28th April
Course time – 13:30 – 16:30
£90 for the course. **Early Bird Special Offer** £80 if paid for by 16th April
Venue: The WOW Clinic, Westbourne PO10 8UL
To book a place contact – Jane: 07775 618 822
or reception: 01243 372 272
or Email me by filling out the form below –