Special Offer – *1st session FREE*
The first lesson will be free of charge so that you can determine whether you are happy to continue with the other 5 on-line sessions.
£200 for 6 individual sessions instead of £240
In March I joined a coaching group of Alexander teachers looking at how to teach The Alexander Technique hands free and on-line.
The Coaching Club™ is taught by Mio Morales who has been teaching The alexander Technique for over 35 years. He apprenticed for 20 years with Marjorie Barstow who trained with Alexander in the 1930‘s and with Dr. Frank Pierce Jones who trained with Alexander in the 1940’s. He now works solely on-line teaching The Technique.
I have now completed 24 weeks of the ongoing tuition and I am excited to be able to offer a 6 week online course so that you can still benefit from Alexander Technique sessions during the Covid-19 period or it may just suit as an alternative.
6 week Primal Alexander On-line course – Content:
- We will work through a series of gentle activities to increase your sensitivity and awareness of yourself in movement.
- These activities will help you recognise habitual tension patterns and strain, encouraging positive change to happen.
- The activities will enable you to access more ease in your body and better natural movement.
- And to be able to recall this ease when poor habits are noticed, creating calm and balance in the body.
- Increased sensitivity and awareness will make you more mindful of yourself in any activity.
To get the most benefit from the classes a short set of daily exercises (études) are suggested. It may be that the changes you experience at the beginning are subtle, but consistent practice of the études will speed progress in awareness, sensitivity and helping to address your problems.
Sessions are normally held using Zoom, but other technology can be utilised. Each session is 1 hour in duration.
If you would be interested in pursuing sessions this way either as an alternative or prior to being able to offer more traditional work then do call on 07775 618 822 or email me.